MOBILE COMPLEX – A NEW APPROACH OF MAINTAINING PREMIUM SUBCOUPLINGS
Why Mobile Turning complex?
- There is no need for the customer to transport the pipe to the repairing shop thousand kilometers away from the drilling site or stock due to transportation of mobile turning complex to the customer’s location or to the place of pipe consolidation;
- Certificates API SPEQ Q1, ISO 9001/29001 and license of the world leading manufacturers of premium carvings guarantee the output quality of the developer products
- No risk of damage or loss of pipes during freight transportation. In addition, there are no customer costs for the transportation of pipes back and forth, as well as cargo insurance;
- The customer has the ability to monitor the working process;
- significantly reduces the nonproductive time of the oil well during the repair of the column or the manufacture of adapters;
- it is often impossible to transport the pipe due to weather or season conditions in such cases a mobile installation can be installed by helicopter at the customer’s location, which is much cheaper than the nonproductive time of dozens of pipe transporters.
WIDER OPPORTUNITIES, HIGHER QUALITY THAN THAT OF TRADITIONAL WORKSHOPS
- pipes thread restoration of all gas-oil range of GOST (API) and Premium (diameter of the processed pipes is from 60 to 508 mm) classification;
|DRILL PIPE BEFORE REPAIR WORK||DRILL PIPE AFTER REPAIR WORK||ZOOM|
- All stages of restoration: recut, reface, rebevel;
- Restoration connections and fitting pipes;
- Screwing and unscrewing pipes and couplings
- Pipe inspection service (advance booking)
- Hard surfacing service (Hardbending) (advance booking)
- load power 100 kW;
- the installation time of the complex is less than 2 days from the moment of arrival at the customer’s site;
- average productivity – 60 threads per day, depending on the type of thread;
- the ability to work around the clock (in two shifts).
- a container with a machine tool equipped with threaded gauges, measuring and cutting tools;
- a container with a phosphating unit, including a chemical laboratory and a reagent warehouse;
- container with installation for coupling turn.
- automatic loader and related equipment.
- self-propelled pneumatic hangar for work in extreme conditions.
- manufactures the entire range of both standard GOST (API) threads and high-precision Premium threads
- no vibration due to a mobile turning complex lies in a fixed position of a pipe as the tool head with cutters rotates goes around it while the CNC lathe operating.
- cuts a hole in a spindle with a diameter of 60 mm to 508 mm
- hydraulic pipe feed system minimizes staff involvement;
- Fanuc 32i rotor control unit (Japan) allows to control the movement of the cutter in 3 planes;
- the possibility of manufacturing both external (Pin nipple) and internal (Box coupling) threads.
- shower, zinc and magnesium phosphating;
- computer system for registering the parameters of a phosphating fluid.
- pipe size range from 60 mm to 315 mm;
- torque effect up to 80 Kn • m;
- computer data recording and reporting.